4 whole poblano peppers
1 lb ground turkey meat
1 can whole kernel corn
1 can pinto or kidney beans
1 cup monterey jack cheese
1. Wash peppers, split lengthwise (but make sure they stay together at the stem) and remove seeds
2. Put split peppers under broiler on high until they begin to blister and slightly blacken (about 5 minutes depending on your broiler and how large the peppers are)
3. Brown ground turkey (or beef if you must) and drain fat from pan. Drain cans of corn and beans and add to meat.
4. Fill peppers with filling mixture and top with 1/4 cup cheese each.
5. Return to broiler until cheese is melted and bubbly.
6. Serve with salsa
A great family friendly dinner that has lots of nutrients too!